Welcome to The Frabbish Chronicles

[fr*ab*bish] - fish from the Pisces, rabbit from Chinese astrology smashed together...ME (sort of)

4.30.2008

I Have Been Tagged


I got tagged, so here you go.

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

~3 Joys~
1. My family of course, my kids, husband and even my furry children bring me great joy
2. Diet Coke, it just tastes so good
3. My garden - at least right now - just something satisfying about tending it and watching the little plants grow

~3 Fears~
1. Being a bad mom.
2. The economy - I'm not as prepared for a downfall as I'd like to be
3. Having my feet look like my Dad's when I get older -- SCARY!!!

~3 Goals~
1. Get into better physical shape
2. Actually do my visiting teaching
3. Get my basement finished (after getting the tile and carpet done on the main floor)

~3 Obsessions/Current Collections~
1. Blogging and Digital scrap booking have become my current obsessions - thanks Jill
2. Reading - I have to be careful when I start a book, cause I won't put it down till I've finished it
3. Receipts - I'm quite anal about my receipts and my check book registry

~3 Random Facts~
1. I love all things soft - blankets, socks, car seat covers, whatever
2. I sometimes sing very loud to the radio or a CD when I'm alone in my car, I usually always have some song stuck in my head
3. Being on stage and singing doesn't terrify me, but giving a talk in church does - go figure

Yay me! Okay, so I don't have 5 people on my list who blog - my circle of friends is just starting. And Jillyn has already tagged people I know, so I will tag Glenna. Then I will tag Macayla, Sharon, Nate and Sabrina via email :).


2 comments:

Glenna Roundy said...

DANG IT!!! I know nobody. Who thought up this game? I will be a good sport though, but it will after work.

Jillo said...

HOORAY!!! Now I feel just a little closer to you.=) Your blog is getting cuter and cuter. I like your bamboo paper.