Welcome to The Frabbish Chronicles

[fr*ab*bish] - fish from the Pisces, rabbit from Chinese astrology smashed together...ME (sort of)

5.15.2008

Writers Block

It's been a while since I've written anything. Blame it on writers block or a deadline at work or a kinda boring spell in life. But I'm back. Ok, since I last wrote, I went to see the Iron Man movie - highly recommended. I enjoyed Robert Downey Jr's dry sense of humor. Mother's Day was fun. My husband was so sweet, he made me breakfast and dinner - yum! He's hands-down a better cook than I. I much prefer baking to cooking, although it's fun to cook together with Nate. Even when we were dating, we would come up with some pretty good recipes. Occasionally there are some experiments that are definite no-repeats, but he has a really good sense of what foods go well with each other. Macayla has figured out how to use the video capabilities of her new digital camera. Here she is lip syncing her favorite song from Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You.

She makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Sarah E said...

Love your cute new blog. And this video of Macayla makes me smile. What a cute family you have.