Welcome to The Frabbish Chronicles

[fr*ab*bish] - fish from the Pisces, rabbit from Chinese astrology smashed together...ME (sort of)

5.22.2008

Big Day

Yesterday, May 21st was my dad's 82nd birthday, my sister-in-law Becky's (Nate's sister - who funny enough is also married to a John) birthday, my other sister-in-law Jeanette's and her husband Paul's wedding anniversary and the day my brother-in-law Todd and his wife Victoria took off for vacation in Paris. It was also the finale of a little show I like to watch on T.V. called American Idol. So.....happy birthday, happy birtday, congratulations, bon voyage and way to go Dave Cook!

4 comments:

Glenna Roundy said...

Glad to see the David Cook thing! I stopped in to see Dad. He was having a great day. Mom made strawberry shortcake. They are looking forward to your visit. That always cheers dad up.

Sarah E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah E said...

Melissa? Where have you gone? The girls and I were talking and we're all missing your witty posts! Have you left us forever?

Jillo said...

HELLO????? Where did you go???? Come back to us. We miss your blogging fun.