Welcome to The Frabbish Chronicles

[fr*ab*bish] - fish from the Pisces, rabbit from Chinese astrology smashed together...ME (sort of)

5.19.2008

Summer Time

Summer has arrived! Yay, I love summer. It's so hard to concentrate at work (especially today with the A.C. out) when the thing I want most to do is kick off my shoes, feel the grass between my toes and find a quiet place in the shade and just soak in the day. Maybe I'd bring along a book and a tall glass of Diet Coke (not a lemonade fan), or just lay on my back and wonder at how blue the sky is. Or perhaps, head to a beach and relax in the water and sand...Cozumel Mexico Mezcalitos Beach Anything but boring old work...But alas, there are still bills to pay, so it's time to get my head out of the clouds and get back to the grind.

1 comment:

Glenna Roundy said...

I am loving your look at the frabbish! It just feels so fresh and upbeat. Did you do all the designs yourself? If so I am very impressed. I too am glad that summer fun has finally begun. Let's remember this when we are sweating to death OK?