Welcome to The Frabbish Chronicles

[fr*ab*bish] - fish from the Pisces, rabbit from Chinese astrology smashed together...ME (sort of)

7.21.2008

Memories

Here are the rules of this fun little reverse tag:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! This is a perfect time for all you blog-stalkers or rare-posters to make yourself known. :)


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)

3 comments:

Jillo said...

Do you rememeber how we were going to live together on a ranch with lots of dogs and horses? We were never going to get married, who needed a man? and we were maybe going to adopt some kids to raise. We had the whole thing planned.

Also remember the radio things that we had in our ears so we could talk to our cabbage patch kids when they weren't around? We would not let poor Sarah pretend she had one. We were kinda mean to that poor Sarah.

And my all time favorite, catching mice in the field behind your house. What were we thinking? Can you say haunta virus? Where were our mothers?

Melissa said...

I remember all that. What crazy kids we were. HeeHee.

Sarah E said...

Oh Melissa, Melissa. Where do I start? My very most favorite memory of you was when you were supposed to be babysitting us, but you locked yourself in my mom and dad's room and played on their electric keyboard the whole time.
I also remember all of the times when I was included in the fun games that you and Jill made up and the tons and tons of trampoline sleep-overs. You were a pretty cool aunt.